Does taking prenatals, help increase the chances of getting pregnant??

I've been off the shot for a year since July, and no pregnancy yet, hubby had the sperm count done everything is fine. So I'm just trying to figure out what can help us out a lil better. I've tried the ovulation calender and I got nothing all i did was just start 3days early. So any advice can help me

Heather_Missour

Asked by Heather_Missour at 12:45 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes prenatals do help, the drs will give them to you to help you to concieve. Also get him to drink coffee before sex. (caffinated) and dont go tinkle after sex. Sounds weird but try to make him stay in you after he cums and then lift your legs in the air lol I did it. Stop duching. Dont have sex everyday every other day so his sperm can build up (and that also means sex with himself, he has to refrain) I wrote an article on this its on my page under A.C. Good Luck...
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 12:50 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Stop trying to conceive. Once you do that, you'll get prego. I've seen it happen so many times :o)
    I finally got pregnant when I started walking everyday. I don't know if that's why, but I like to think so. Good luck!
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 12:53 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Yeah I did that too and popped up pregnant too (lets just say I've had my worrly whoos with the pregnancy thing)
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 1:08 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• It can take up to 18 months to start ovulating after going off depo. It is going to take time. Prenatals do not help you get pg. They build up folic acid which is better for the baby and helps you sustain the pregnancy.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 1:21 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Yeap and some people still get pregnant on depo lol.....<<
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 1:27 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I know someone that was on depo for 13-14yrs and like 1-2mths after, she got pregnant, and shes about to have the baby in a few weeks now!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Nov. 8, 2008