I'm just bitchy today--getting my period, husband is on my nerves. How do you suggest I get out of this mood?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:44 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• Have a drink,lol. Maybe try taking a break even if it's just a bath. Just some time to relax and be alone. A 5 minute quiet time for me usually helps.
    mimi30513

Answer by mimi30513 at 1:00 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• get up and move around. go to the store, play with the kids, just do something. taking my mind off the things that bother me ussualy helps me.
    lovelyme1006

Answer by lovelyme1006 at 1:08 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Dress up in a Xena Princess Warrior outfit and find a whip. That should put things in perspective for hubby and make you both laugh. If not, whip his cute little ass anyway.That should make you feel better. Make him your boy toy and even force him to please you. (even the old fashion touching with clothes on could be effective). I read that having an orgasm causes cramping to subside. (something about blood being disbursed and the muscle relaxing...I read it online somewhere). Anyway, have a good time and remember your period will be over soon.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:55 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• Loving all this advice!! I'd combine them all!! Could you see a drunk Xena talking to your sister in the tub?? lol.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 3:13 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• smoke weed everyday!
    SamsMom125

Answer by SamsMom125 at 11:21 PM on Jul. 6, 2008