Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has any one had a Tubal Reversal with Dr. Roberto Perez in Rio Bravo? adult content

Any and all details would be appreciated. I was thinking of going with DR Levin but since Im in CA Dr Perez would be closer and way cheaper however I do care about my heath and am slightly concerned about having surgury in another country. Thanks in advance

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (3)
  • I would stay in the US if possible. While it is cheaper to go out of country, you have to remember that in other countries there might be the chance that their health code isn't as good as ours. At least here you can go after a doctor for medical incompetence while over there they can fade into the background and you're looking at facing worse health problems than before.

    Answer by momnstepmom at 4:32 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

  • Thank you

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:50 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

  • i haven't no but good luck!

    Answer by san78 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.