what am i feeling?????

4 nights ago I was put in hospital with threating premature labour. Everything was givin the okay to go home the next day.2nights ago i have been feeling a bubby feeling down near my vaginal/pelvis area where his head is positioned.... what am I feeling???? Him moving down, him moving in general???? Ido have aches and pains in my lower back and hips and everuthing....

jaydey_baibee

Asked by jaydey_baibee at 8:41 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I know what you are talking about but I cant remember what its called or what it is exactly...but it is normal. Ill try to look it up for you.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 8:47 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• your expanding uterus is putting pressure on your pelvis, and your ligaments are stretching. it is normal but, normal, severe and prolonged pain can be a sign of a serious problem. If your pelvic pressure is intense, notify your doctor immediately.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 8:52 AM on Dec. 16, 2010