What is with the do you live in this State questions?

I'm just wondering if it is so people can fill there Ask question requirement or if there is something more to it. I usually don't tell people where I am from and I have seen these questions a lot lately.

cornflakegirl3

Asked by cornflakegirl3 at 8:43 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Some people ask because they want to know to meet people living in their state
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:46 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I think it's generally to fill the requirement of number of questions o ask per day.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 8:47 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• well you can relax knowing it'll stop at 50, I assume unless they are gonna go into US Territories and Canadian Provinces, as well. lol
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:47 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• probably helps then get easy points to ask that innocent and easy of a question, as well
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 8:48 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I keep seeing the 3 states being posted.
    Lobelia

Answer by Lobelia at 8:53 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I think it's just to get points.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 9:09 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Those questions are probably because they are bored and can't think of anything else to ask.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 9:32 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• It's not just for points, because you only get points for asking so many questions a day. The first day there were way more than needed to just fill a points requirements. Now they are just clogging up answers. I don't know the point of them, too bad the poster didn't give more info with her question.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:34 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Somebody tried to see if she could find a mom from every state in the US...it went on for days.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:13 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I find it interesting that we are from so many different places yet we are all here together. Amazing.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 3:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2010