What would you do if you felt like this was going to be the last Christmas and adult content

New Years that you were going to spend with your husband due to your differences that can not be worked out? I just feel like he's cheating and he denies it but you still love him with all of your heart and soul!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I would go to Europe & leave his ass alone & have an affair with a hot European dude. I would want nothing to do with a man who doesn't love me & is screwing someone else.

I may also play detective so i can catch him read handed. I could not handle not knowing. I would have to find out whether or not he is cheating for sure in order to know what i had to do next with my life.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:59 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• If you love him you will take the gloves off and sit down and ask him and tell him you would like the truth and maybe its time for some good old fashioned truth and after counseling for both of you. GL Momma
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 8:59 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I guess if I really wanted to try and fix things I would talk to him about going to a councelor to try and fix things. If he says he isn't cheating then maybe you should try and trust him. If nothing works then I would make the most of this year so I have good memories.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:00 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I would invest in some marriage counseling as a mutual Christmas gift. Good luck!

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:01 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• If I thought my husband was cheating, no matter how much I loved him, I could not be with him. It isn't about love. It is about trust and this person whom I trusted more than anything in the world just violated my trust. So I could not continue to be with him. I would wait until after the holiday if children were involved. Then come mid January, after I collected current bank statements, copied all important papers (like his social security number, the deed to our home, any other accounts or assets) - I would pack up and move out. But it would be planned and on my terms. He would come home to be served with papers.  And my husband knows this.  He cheats and it is over. 

frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 9:02 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• That would be a hard situation. If he denies it and you have no proof, then it may be likely that you're over exaggerating your feelings. I think that you should try to work things out with him and make the best of the Holidays. If it does end, then it ends. At least you ended it trying.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:54 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Im so sorry that this is happening in your life. Lean on God
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 10:36 AM on Dec. 16, 2010