About health insurance

Hello, please can someone help me in found a good health insurance. Something good and in the same time not too expensive.Thank you

inulea

Asked by inulea at 1:23 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Health

• Hi, how much can you afford with insurance? Do you have any ongoing health problems? I know of a great alternative if your interested let me know! Good luck!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 2:35 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• You won't find one! I've been through them all! How much can you afford? That's a huge question. I quit looking! But I'll tell you what we did. I knew I could only afford $150/mo for insurance. BUT for 4 people that just wasn't going to happen! SO I put $39.95/mo in to an Ameriplan Health Plus Discount Plan and get a discount of 40-60% (ish) off any healthcare we need. And then I put around $100 a month in to an HSA (Health Savings Account). And HSA is tax free money as long as it is used for health care purposes... NOW if we need to see a doctor we use out Ameriplan, get a discount and pay the remainder out of out HSA. We have no out of pocket in the end and the months we don't need any healthcare we can just let the money build, we don't loose anything! I loved it so much I became a business owner with Ameriplan. I can give you more information, just PM me...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:10 AM on Nov. 8, 2008