What do I do?

Ever since I had my 5 month old, I keep blowing up in my belly? I lost it but now its coming back really fast. Please help!!! I don't eat bad. I've eaten a lot worse than this in my lifetime and nothing has happened. I've gotten a job that requires me to move around a lot so I hope it helps. Is this normal?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 1:24 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Health

• I have this happen too and it has been a year since I had my baby. I asked my doctor what it was all about and he told me that the muscles in my stomach are weak and stretched out. He told me one thing that would help is doing tummy crunches and top suck in my tummy when doing the crunches. To condition my tummy back to where it is suppose to be. Also he told me it takes over a year to heal from having a baby. Your body has been stretched and pulled. SO all those muscles are loose and then you have a bulge. Welcome to motherhood my dear! Congrats on the new baby!
    nyteowl

Answer by nyteowl at 1:32 AM on Nov. 8, 2008