Baby Fever?!

so, i know this might sound ridiculous but me and my hubby have been TTC for a month and a half and i feel like i REALLY wanna get pregnant. Everyone i now is getting pregnant and i know its only been a little over a month and i'm being hard on myself. Everyone says DON"T THINK ABOUT IT! seriously that will never happen... do to anxiety and wanting to conceive. I feel stupid posting this because i'm sure everyone wants to get pregnant but i try not think about it and i still do? honestly if i think about it will that cut my chances? everyone seems to say this and i feel confused. It seems like when you want a baby its likea one track mind lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Stress honey, you are causing undo stress on yourself, and yes that will lower your chances of conceiving (not by a considerable amount, but lower nonetheless).

Go, have a drink or two, relax, and make some sweet lovin with your hubby. Thats how my baby was conceived :)
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 1:32 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I guess so I didnt want another and whoopdie doo Im hurling my guts up and mad all the time. Good luck to you honey, I wish you the best, aww how I love when others are miserable with me.lol No but, truthfully I hope you do get pg I was there before and never thought I could or could hold a baby and then bam stopped trying and pg
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 2:18 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• The only thing you need is your egg and his sperm. If stress was THAT much of a factor in becoming preg I doubt ALOT of women would have been able to have children. Yes stress might affect ovulation but honeslty I have been anxious and stressed myself and ttc. It has been ALL I've been thinking about for like 8 months, if not longer. I say to just think about it--- but in a positive way! I look at baby registeries online, "window shopping" so to speak---I check out websites and maternity clothes and started a little "baby stuff" folder to focus all that "baby fever" energy. I must have like 15 links in there already. Do what makes you happy and what sense would it make to NOT think about starting your family and becoming pregnant!!!? Its the biggest moment of your entire life (aside from your wedding day).
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 8:36 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• They say thinking about it will hurt your chances but I don't believe that. I had baby fever off and on for about a year. Then one night, I said ya know I wanna baby. I had been taking prenatel vitamins and after we ** then I lifted my legs in the air and stayed that way for about 5 minutes. Forgot about doing that after a coule days and found out I was pregnant about 1 mionth later. It'll happen!
    Anonymous