Cafemom level

I am just curious to know what the highest level is on CM right now. So my question is how long have you been on it and what level are you?

arenad

Asked by arenad at 9:06 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I've been participating in the new answers set up since they started it, though I was AWOL for a month or so when we moved and were without internet, and I don't really go out of my way to finish all of my "to do's" each day - I'm level 27
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 9:14 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I am on here everyday and have been participating since the levels started...level 21.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 9:16 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• CM has yet to decide what the top level will be. I've been doing this since they made the change to points (well before really) and have made it to level 25.

HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 10:43 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I've been on for about 22 days and I am as you can see level 17
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 9:08 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I think I came to answers in August? It was after the change, whenever that was. I'm not here everyday - I'm at level 28.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:19 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• i havent been here long but ive seen people in the 40s wtf
    BrandiH.

Answer by BrandiH. at 9:20 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• i heard first 20 cafe mom users, who get to level 100 gets a new car from Oprah!
    have been on here since a few months before the change, so i know what is was like, but do not know the level max
    i would assume it goes on forever
    if it stops, the crazy for credit ladies could drop dead for heartattack, cafemom can not take that lyability on their hands-lol
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:36 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Click on My Stuff at the top of the page, then on the bottom of the drop down list is Dean's Lisdt. Click on that and you can see.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:44 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I have yet to figure it out. and what happens if you get a high level?? Do you win a prize?
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:49 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• winkI'm not sure?

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 6:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2010