I am 20 weeks and god knows that i am so happy. this baby means alot to me, my boyfriend keeps lying abd cheating. he gives his numbers out, he has girls call my phone. he allows me to get disrespected by anyone. ive been with him for fours years. i do everything for him even when he doesnt deserve it. i jus want to have my baby and have my boyfriend out my life. has anyone ever gone through this? what did u do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• whe i got preg i didnt want ne thing to do with my boyfriend...bad news..if i could go back i wouldve never told him i was pregnate so he wouldve left me and my dd alone
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 2:22 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• gyrl i had the works with my bd and we broke up i had a girl who used to "like" me have sex with him just to get back at me, she would come to my house and then get mad cus he be all on me and she be sitten in the car she used to want to fight me, but he did stand up to her and almost hit her for that, but when i got a new bf he came over and used to do things to try to crush my lil heart, it heart more because we planned her and 2 before miscarried. and he acted like he didnt care and when he was all messed up he hurt me the hardest when he told me in front of 2 girl he was screwen to have an abortion (mind you too this day he doesnt remember saying that & we had to talk that over for years before I got over it) so ur so not alone need to talk im here
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 2:30 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• IS THIS QUESTION AND THESE ANSWER FOR REAL? THIS SOUNDS LIKE A JERRY SPRINGER OR MAURY POVITCH SHOW. WHO THE HELL GETS PREGNANT AND WATCH THE SPELLING "LADIES" P-R-E-G-N-A-N-T AND THEN WISH THE FATHER GONE?????? DAMN!!!! NO WONDER THE COUNTRY IS GOING TO POT
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Well I have to agree here. Who in the hell needs this kind of drama in their life? Move on and leave his butt; someone who actually treats you like a princess will come along,...TRUST ME!!!
    leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 7:06 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Here's a newsflash: you say he allows you to get disrespected - YOU ARE THE ONE ALLOWING THAT TO HAPPEN. Move on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Yes, you can't let that happen...you certainly don't want to have your child growing up seeing this and thinking it is normal. If you're not happy, and you want to leave, that is going to be best for you and your situation. My daughter's bio father has never seen her and I knew him for 16 years before we got pregnant. He was home on leave from the service when I got pregnant and then was deployed...well during his deployment he met some other girl and married her WHILE I WAS PREGNANT and before offering any kind of explanation to me. He doesn't pay child support, he has told the court "I don't want to see that bitches kid" as if we hadn't been trying for her and as if I was the one that did him wrong or something. You will meet someone who wants you and your baby and can offer you a real relationship and a real life.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 7:57 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• You do not deserve to be disrespected, you deserve better. Now is your time to move on, for your angel's sake. Do what is best and get out of a relationship that is not working for you.
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 8:28 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I dumped my ex while I was pregnant and was much better off that way. Things were so much easier that way. You can do it on your own. You have support from the cafe mommers!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 9:33 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Wow. This is a very difficult situation, to just up and leave someone you love while you are carrying his child. But it can be done, and it sounds like it's what you need to do. I waited till my son was 6 months before I kicked his father out, but boy am I glad that mess of a relationship is over. My son still sees his father, but I also have a new man who acts more like a part of our family than my ex ever did. You deserve better, and you can get it.
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 9:44 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• It won't get better once the baby is here, stand up for yourself now and leave! You and your child deserve to have a happy life, that won't happen with someone that can't be truthful and faithful to you. Do you really want your child to grow up thinking that kind of life is normal? If you have a girl, she will end up with someone like him or worse! If you have a boy, he will treat, his girlfriends like this. Do you want to set your child up for a life full of hurt and dysfunction?

There is a man out there who will love you with his whole heart. I have seen it happen with both of my sisters. They both had children with someone who wasn't worthy of their hearts, they stood up for themselves and moved on to happy marriages.

PeytonNBella

Answer by PeytonNBella at 9:53 AM on Nov. 8, 2008