HEEEELP!! I'M STARVING!!!

I've lost a good amount of weight and I am finally where I want to be, my jeans fit and I don't hate what I see in the mirror anymore. Yesterday I broke my diet rules and ate out TWICE!! And today I'M HUNGRYYYYYY!! Somebody stop me, I'm about to make a McDonalds run!! Any words to inspire will be much appreciated!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• BREATHE MOMMA BREATH.....PUT THOSE JEANS ON AGAIN AND LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR,YOU GO TO MCDONALDS AND YOU WONT BE WEARING THOSE JEANS MUCH LONGER........DONT DO IT SISTA YOUVE COME A LONG WAY,
    suzi960

Answer by suzi960 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• eat an apple and drink a glass of water. that will fill your tummy up for now. also, dont feel bad about "cheating" on your diet. its okay to treat yourself as long as you watch your portion sizes and dont go overboard, and try to make healthy choices when you eat out.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:27 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• You're far to important to eat McDonald's! That's not even food. It's processed oil, fat, high fructose corn syrup. Don't go to McDonald's.

It's okay to have a hungry day. Just eat a lot of healthy things. Try to stay away from sugar. If you ate out yesterday, and had dessert, that could be why you're craving junk today.
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 9:28 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• maybe if you go just something little to take over to being not as hungry
    cassie702

Answer by cassie702 at 9:29 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• find somthig low cal. like the mcdonalds but fries are my downfall maybe onlt get fries or one thing then run
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Look at before pics of yourself then look in the mirror.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 9:53 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I agree, put on those jeans and go look in the mirror.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 11:33 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• You can eat lots of food, just steam a pot of veggies and pig out all you want. The fast food places lace their food with fats and sugar which tastes great. It's hard to break that addiction so I stay away from them. I'm not strong enough to fight it again!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:21 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• sleighThere are no words. Be kind to yourself sweetie. It's progress not perfection. You can do a start over even 1/2 way through the day. Hang in honey..not hang on. If no one told you yet today.......you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle

rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 12:38 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I'm in high protein diet and I'm never hungry. Works great and losing weight with out killing myself.

And I do have a sweet or two on the weekends.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2010