Why post anon just to out yourself with your votes?

It's kind of entertaining, but really. If you're going to post anon to say something nasty, shouldn't you then stop yourself from voting up every answer you agree with so that it's obvious who is posting the anon trolling? (same goes for downvoting - when every answer in the question gets an up or down vote at the same time except yours, it's pretty obvious who did it)

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 9:23 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in About CafeMom

• LOL! I never paid attention. I'm going to start though :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:24 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Haha that's interesting. I never noticed that.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 9:25 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• wow you learn something new every day lol
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:29 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• rotflmmfao
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:32 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I;d think if your afraid of getting down voted, you WOULD up vote just to make up for the points your about to lose from getting down-voted. Assuming one cares about points.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 9:34 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• LMAO, I never though to notice a vote pattern.
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 9:34 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• what is downvoting
    DippityDoo

Answer by DippityDoo at 9:34 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Clearly they're not the most intelligent. But is it really neccissary to post every other day about Anon's? Seriously, can we let this go already?
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 9:36 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

I'm not talking about points, I'm talking about posting anon. One of my most dedicated stalkers outed herself months ago (and still really believes I have no idea who she is). She basically "signs" every question where she follows me around with her vote pattern. If you see answers from 4 people that all agree - Sue, Jane, Mary, Anon. Answers from 2 people that disagree. Sue has upvotes from Jane, Mary and "Sally", Jane has upvotes from Sue, Mary and "Sally", Mary has upvotes from Sue, Jane and "Sally" and anon has upvotes from Sue, Jane, and Mary. The 2 answers that disagree both have 4 downvotes. Well gee, wonder who anon is.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 9:37 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• You could also be very wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Dec. 16, 2010