• In the Spotlight:

what do you all order from taco bell?

I like the chicken nacho bellgranda what about u??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• NACHO BELL GRANDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 2:32 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Ooh, spicy chicken tacos and a berry creme freezy thing :D
    Calypso910

Answer by Calypso910 at 2:46 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• ive never had taco bell.......
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:53 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• supreme tacos , cheesy potatos and chicken supreme chalupa. mmmm yummy and now im hungry. lol
    marine_wife_07

Answer by marine_wife_07 at 3:03 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I work there, and there are very few things on the menu I don't eat. I love making my own creations though! The new thing is the fully loaded nachos, you nacho bellgrande ladies will probably enjoy it!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:14 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• i ALWAYS ORDER 2 MEXIMELTS AND ONE MEXICAN PIZZA ,I EAT 1 MEXIMELT BEFORE THE MEXICAN PIZZA AND THEN ONE AFTER (IF I AM STARVING!!!!! IT ALWAYS HAS TO BE IN THAT ORDER!!!LOL OHHHHH AND THEY BROUGHT THE ENCHIRITO, HAS SO MUCH SAUCE! YUM!
    REMINDS ME OF THE 80'S WHEN I WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I always get a Crunchwrap Supreme, A baja Chalupa and a soft taco, for a drink I like Root beer or Mt Dew mixed with raspberry iced tea or the strawberry frutista freeze!
    Molliemom2b

Answer by Molliemom2b at 4:41 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• *gags* I really like the way it tastes but it always comes back on me and I get heart burn and throw up. Plus whenever I burp it tastes like Taco Bell which is icky. Now all I can get from there is the pintos and cheese. lol
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 6:21 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I order the Soft Taco Fresco style, which is sooo good. They take the cheese and sauce etc and other high cal things and replace it with a fresh tomato and cilantro topping.
    lilymama03

Answer by lilymama03 at 9:55 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I always order a Spicey Chicken Crunchwrap with extra spicey chicken and sourcream, and I get a bean burrito with fiesta added to it.
    samantha_dawn

Answer by samantha_dawn at 12:47 PM on Nov. 8, 2008