how many times to you read your bible in a month?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:28 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I read it too many times to count. I read for personal study, as well as during witnessing. I aspire to read it more than I eat food. (Job 23:12)
    Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 6:37 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I read a chapter a day so every day of the week
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 2:30 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Not enough!
    AngiDas

Answer by AngiDas at 7:29 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• At least once a week, if not more.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:01 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• My Bible is packed away in a box in the basement. I don't think I've touched it since high school (so about 13/14 years. I have no need for it any more.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 9:07 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• OMGosh...I have bibles everywhere even by my desk at work. I like to read it when I first wake up. Something about being still before God when everyone is still asleep. I like to keep my two edged sword sharped (christian term means scriptures). It truly is like water to me. :)
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 9:35 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• JustanthorJen...I hope that you will stop being discouraged and return to your Father. Remember all that was first taught to you. He will always take you back. Not like other people. Once they leave you they are gone. He loves you so much still.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 9:39 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Daily.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 1:27 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• not enough. Its never enough. I always feel so much better, I hate that its such a struggle to sit down and read it. I think its funny its so easy to read ANYTHING else but try to read the bible and I find a hundred excuses. sad :(
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:49 PM on Nov. 8, 2008