i need advice about what to ask my doctor about...

dh and i have been ttc for over a year now and i think its time to go to the doctor. what are some things i should bring up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• The fact that you've been ttc for a year will be fine. They'll ask you tons of questions based on that .. mine did.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 9:40 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• A charT of your menstrual cycle and suspected ovulation dates, food diary, sleep diary, family history regarding fertility, medical history of things like PCOS or other hormonal issues
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 9:41 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• ***Skip the OBGYN all together. Go directly to a Reproductive Specialist. I made the mistake of going to a regular OBGYN and wasting precious years with NO results. OBGYN's are not experts in getting you pregnant. Reproductive Specialists are. Finally when I had enough with wasting time & stress, I went to a RS & was pregnant in 2 months. Good luck & don't make the mistake I did. I had my Son finally when I was 39 after being married & trying for 13 years.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:47 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• wow ilovemuPaulie, thanks for that info x
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:05 PM on Dec. 18, 2010