• In the Spotlight:

Just had sex, 37 wks pregnant, and now bleeding, what's up?

I always clean myself out after making love and tonight the toilet paper was pink tinged from blood. What could it be? Should I be worried? Can't call doc....

MarlyeGirl

Asked by MarlyeGirl at 3:11 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Have you noticed that when the doctor checks your cervix you may sometimes spot a little afterwards? I know that I did when I was VERY pregnant. It's the same principle and is nothing to worry about unless followed by regular contractions..in which case there is STILL nothing to worry about. Look at the bright side, if regular contractions start, you get to meet your son VERY soon! Anything after 36 weeks is considered full term so he will be fine if you deliver this week.

Good luck!

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 3:22 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• When ever you go in and they do a pap or whatever else they usually tell you that youmight have a little spotting after, and they've told me that it's normal to have a little spotting after sex too. I think you should be fine. If you have more bleeding or anything else than you should probley call your doc, or go in.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 3:22 AM on Nov. 8, 2008