BlowJob with Braces? adult content

I'm getting braces in a month...at 29. I have an impacted canine/cuspid, so I have to get it taken care of. My treatment will range from 2-3 yrs [or more if my tooth is too stubborn to come down]. So....my ? is, can I still go down on dh with braces? It's a HUGE part of our sex life and foreplay...so I'm a little upset that it may not happen again for YEARS! Anyone know?? Sorry I know this is totally TMI, but I just want to know ahead of time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• You don't use your teeth in a BJ.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• After you get used to your braces, it may be possible. It won't be a problem for him, but it may be for you, since the braces are on the front of your teeth, and may rub your lips. Hey, you'll figure it out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I'd talk with my doctor but things like that don't embarrass me. Maybe you can find an orthodontic website where you could ask or even call the office without telling them who you are.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:59 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• It's not much different, at least it wasn't for me (so many years ago). You'll get the hang of it..just be careful. lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 10:00 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I agree, you get the hang of it. :) It's best to not do it right after getting them tightened, though. It'll take some getting used to at first, (mostly for you, lol) but it's definitely doable!
    MacyKaysMommy

Answer by MacyKaysMommy at 10:16 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• LOL yea you can still go down on him.. he wont feel your braces you will though I have had braces lol
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 10:22 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• not that big a deal. it will take some getting u sed to.. i started doint that when i had braces so it was easy for me....
    2boysmommy.js

Answer by 2boysmommy.js at 10:34 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I've had my braces for 3 months now. I was concerned at first too. But, rest assured - no issues. I'm just a little more careful now, is all. Took me about a month to get used to them.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 10:39 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Thanks for the replies! I figured with enough ortho wax it wouldn't bother me, I was most concerned about the metal parts that go around the molar...wasn't sure if that would rub on him... Glad to hear braces won't slow us down! :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:57 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• The bands that go around your molars are relatively smooth to the feel. Even you won't notice them after a while, much less him. As for the brackets on the outside of your teeth, just don't place him between your cheeks and teeth.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:03 AM on Dec. 16, 2010