I just looked this up and it sounds like an amazing idea.

Now before you jump in with the "he's the one that's married...he's at fault, blah, blah, blah" I already know that but IF the OW knows he's married and pursues it or allows him to pursue her, then this is fair game:

http://www.google.com/#sclient=psy&hl=en&q=suing+the+other+woman&aq=0s&aqi=g-s1g-o1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=267856ed3ee60de5

What do you think?

ShouldHaveLeft

Asked by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:04 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I've actually heard of this. I totally agree that the other woman is just as much at fault, if she's aware of his being married. Though I doubt I'd ever actually sue if cheating were to happen in my relationship.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:08 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Good. I'm glad she's suing maybe people will learn not to engage in sexual activity with another womans husband.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 10:08 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I had a much harder time overcoming my hate for the OW than the hurt caused by hubby, so yeah, I would have loved this. Now, though, I can see she's already been paid back for what she did several times over: she's had many failed marriages, two ex-husbands who have been in and out of jail and no love in her life. The only man she ever looked happy with cheated on her and left her for the other woman.  I don't hate her anymore, in fact, now I pity her. Funny how life has brought her full circle.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:10 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I think its wrong period for anyone do fall to temptation.... dont be persued and dont persue....
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 10:20 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I agree that BOTH parties are wrong....you can't just blame the other woman, BUT you SHOULD blame both of them. If he wants out he needs to get a divorce, and she shouldn't be with a man that she knows is married....nor should she pursue him in any way. I don't know that I would sue the other woman.....but I think it's a great idea to do so!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:29 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I think it's great. I'm nauseated right now because my "friend" is choosing to pursue a full sexual/love relationship with a man she knows is very married. The guys says his wife stopped giving him affection and doesn't do housework blah blah. I hope the wife sues my "friend" because she is knowingly help destroy a marriage. Of course the wife doesn't know about her yet...she doesn't even suspect at this point.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 10:13 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Heck yeah. I think it's a great idea. The woman who sued for $9 million was just trying to secure who future. After all, she had nothing because her DH was stupid. This is why it is better to get a divorce, then mess around. People are stupid.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 11:13 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

THIS!!!
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:15 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I'm sorry but the OW doesn't ruin marriages. They ALL THREE had a hand in it. The book Why Men Cheat is based on a study done of men who cheated and the number one reason was that the wife wasn't taking care of his EMOTIONAL needs at home so he turned to someone else. There are THREE pieces of the puzzle. The law says to come to a lawsuit "with clean hands" meaning you have to not be guilty of being a part of the lawsuit mess. The wife was. A good lawyer would have gotten the wife and lawsuit laughed out of the court room.
    Anonymous