why me?

ive been very depressed lately. i dont know what to do. my uncle that i was really close recently died and then soon after i found out i miscarried. i just need someone to talk to and understand. its time i wanna cut so bad but i know i shouldnt. so i sit there shaking.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You should try to talk to you parents. They can help you a lot whether by talking to you or by helping you find the right person to talk to. I wish you the best of luck and send you my prayers. The holidays can be really hard when you have lost a person that you love. Try to remember them with happy thoughts think of your uncle and all the good times you had with him. I am sure he would want you to celebrate his life whether than morn his passing. As for your baby I am really sorry for your loss. Losing a baby is very hard on a person mother and father. Everyone deals with loss in their own way but running from it is not a healthy way to grieve. Please try to find anyone to talk to. You are taking good steps by coming here but nothing beats having someone just hold you while you cry.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 11:45 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• hugs!!!! i'm so sorry for your losses. how terrible. i too, have lost so many people in my life (including a fiance, my daughter's father 10 years ago). i can understand the depression. i know i found little comfort in peoples' words, but one person's kindness really stuck with me all this time. they said something to the effect of.... a day in heaven is like one thousand years on earth. so when a loved one dies, it's really only a matter of seconds before we will be reunited with them and spend eternity with them.
    even though it is so hard to let go, and live your life to the fullest. i'm sure that your uncle and your child would want you to get up, shake yourself mentally, and go out. have some fun. live your life. instead of living in the moment of their death, look forward to spending eternity with them!
    and if you can't get out of your depression, please talk to your doctor. no cutting!! hugs again....
    Aingls

Answer by Aingls at 10:16 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• how old are you?
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 10:09 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• 16
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:11 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Do you have family or friends you can talk to? You're right you shouldn't cut. If you need to talk and don't feel you have anyone in your life you can talk to add me as a friend.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 10:14 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• you just lost some so close and losing family is hard then losing a baby ,stress add up to all this you need to talk to your bf tell how you feel in time his passing will be easy for you and good luck
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 10:16 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Aww sweetie, that sucks. Can you talk to your guidance counselor at school? How about your mom or an aunt? Cutting won't fix it, but talking about how your feeling will make it feel better.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 10:21 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I'm sorry you're having a really hard time. You know that cutting won't solve the problem, only delay the feelings. Talk to someone about this.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:30 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• i dont really have anyone to talk to about it. my parents dont know. my ex and i arent together and he doesnt wanna talk about it, he wants toi forget.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:47 AM on Dec. 16, 2010