Why must one kiss a lot of toads to find the prince?

plz keep it clean. Thank you

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 10:09 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• That what happens when you seek true love. :)
    lacyjay1987

Answer by lacyjay1987 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• because we live in a world their are more toads then their are frogs
    and your reading your story book right even toads can be the one
    don't read the cover inside the book you find your true love
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 10:34 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Because there are a heck of a lot more toads than princes!
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 10:49 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I never looked for love I let it find me. I didn't feel I needed a man to complete me or make me a whole person. I was a very happy and content single person who dated but didn't sleep around. When I met my husband I was attracted to him and that got him in the door his personality and how kind and compassionate he is allowed me to open my heart to him and fall in love. I didn't need to be with him I wanted to be with him. Only desperate women who think they need a man kiss a lot of toads.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• hugsHope you find your prince soon!!

kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• because toads are real
    and
    princes are only in fairy tales
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:40 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I think too many people go around kissing toads, HOPING one will be their prince (or princess), um, how about less "kissing" & more getting to know people? Not you, OP, just in general. Sometimes I think people are SO wrapped up in thier "hope" & convince themselve 'this will be the one. this guy is it' & they forget to keep thier eyes open & actually LOOK at who he really is. Most of the time, I think everything we need to know is right in front of us we just need to open our eyes & LOOK.

I mean if a guy has kids he doesn't take care of his kids or have a job or any of the other asshole things a man can do, then he isn't worth your time & doesn't deserve your "kisses"

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 11:42 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• No you have it backwards...the pricesses are the ones you kiss cause they are just pretty and meant to be played with, it's the toads you want to keep because they'll be very grateful you'll have them and will do everything in their power to make you happy. Haven't you ever dated a nerd?
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 12:13 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• To make sure he's the right toad/prince

Answer by admckenzie at 12:24 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• lol, It's just like real life, You have to go through all the bad/wrong ones, to get to the good/right one, They just make it seem cute in fairy tales so to little ones life, and relationships seem to be easy, I think.
    Hondachick44007

Answer by Hondachick44007 at 12:53 PM on Dec. 16, 2010