when do you start second stage baby food

madysmommy08

Asked by madysmommy08 at 12:54 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I started them as soon as we had tried all of the stage one. I dont think there is an age just depends when you started to feed them solids to begin with.
    mimi30513

Answer by mimi30513 at 12:56 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• On the baech nut Jar under stage 2 it says for 6 months and up and on 3 it says 8+ so I just kind of went by that...
    JenKT

Answer by JenKT at 5:53 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• From what I could tell - most of the 2nd stage foods were the same as the first stage foods - they just had more volume. So I waited until my son had a bigger appetite to move forward. If you have already tried all of the first stage foods - I'd go for it! :)
    LovesFredric

Answer by LovesFredric at 10:27 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I started my son on stage 2 foods once he had all of the stage 1 food and that was about 4 1/2- 5 months
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:36 AM on Jul. 7, 2008