Have you ever gotten the "gas station" roses for your anniversary or birthday?

The "oh crap,I forgot today was(fill in the blank)" so they grab the roses from the convenience store on the way home. How did that make you feel?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Or the cheapo "web" roses that were in a box and half wilted?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:20 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Carnations becasue he thought it was a way to apologize and they were kind of brown
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:18 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I hate that!!! I used to date this guy who'd buy expensive bouquets from the flower shop..making a special trip just to have them delivered to me as a nice surprise at work..if you're gonna buy someone flowers, that's the way to go..if you wanna get me something from the convenience store, buy me some damn chocolate bonehead!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 10:24 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• im going off what someone else said and say...if you're going to be at a convenience store, please don't waste money buying their flowers....buy me some chocolate or an Icee!!!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 10:37 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• It could always be worse...they could be the fake rose where the bud opens up into a pair of cheap panties. Have you ever seen those? Truly awful! LMAO
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 11:46 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I wish! My husband doesn't even have the thought to get those.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 10:17 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Nope, hubby rarely sends flowers, but when he does it's from a florist and a big surprise.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:24 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• LOL I've never seen has stations that sell flowers...now Wal-Mart on the other hand, yeah, I've gotten those a few times, and they suck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Honestly I would be thrilled with that. I think it's charming!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 10:40 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Never from the hubby, but my ex thought he was the sweetest guy alive cause he would bring me a single rose everytime he saw me from the gas station... I thought it was super sweet at the time but now I think back... how lame. lol
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:11 AM on Dec. 16, 2010