What are the chances of becoming pregnant when.......

you pee after sex? I am not on BC and this is usually what my husband and I do. I know that there is a good chance but has anybody else ever gotten pregnant this way? We aren't trying and it would be okay if we did, just wondering the chances.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• The chances don't get any higher or any lower to get pregnant if you pee after sex
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:20 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Maybe its just too early here because I don't understand what you are asking? Can you still get pregnant if you pee after sex, if that is what you are asking...the answer is yes.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 10:22 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• yes u can get pregnant even if u pee after having sex.
    lisa0821

Answer by lisa0821 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Urine comes out your urethra, not your vagina. Peeing after sex won't have any impact on your chances of pregnancy.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:27 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• They are the same as when you don't pee after sex. They don't have anything to do with eachother. By peeing after sex you are getting rid of bacteria and preventing a UTI, you aren't expelling any semen. They aren't connected that way.
    KitKatCadillac

Answer by KitKatCadillac at 10:27 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Urinating after sex has nothing to do with keeping you from getting pregnant. The sperm is higher up than the opening to the bladder. Do you know what they call a woman who would believe that this method would work....Mother. So if you want to get pregnant, keep on using this. Otherwise, wise up and use a condom until you can get some effective birth control. Go to a clinic, get some real information, rather than the guy who just wants to get in your pants.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:28 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Pee has nothing to do with getting pregnant. And probably, by the time you get into the bathroom, his little swimmers are well on their way to their destination. So, yes. No matter what you do, if you are having sex, you CAN get pregnant.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 10:29 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• SweetLuci: sperm after sex is in a completely different orifice than where urine comes out of.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 10:30 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• The only thing peeing after sex is good for is keeping UTI's at bay.

Peeing after sex does not and will never prevent pregnancy. You want to prevent pregnancy - use a condom, don't have sex, or use another form of birth control.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:36 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• SweetLuci- The OP here. I feel a little insulted here. If you would have read my post, you would have seen that I said "MY HUSBAND", so I wouldn't consider that some guy that wants to get in my pants! And it also said that if we got pregnant, that would be fine. I was just asking if peeing afterwards made an impact because I wasn't sure!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:42 AM on Dec. 16, 2010