I M A BREASTFEEDNG MOTHER DID NOT HAD PERIODS AFTER MY DELIVERY

AND FEW DAYS BEFORE HAD UNPROCTED SEX AFTER HOW MANY DAYS OR HOW WILL I COME TO KNOW THAT I M PRGEANT,

jefjolanna

Asked by jefjolanna at 10:33 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Use a pregnancy test.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 10:34 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• You will know in time. The symptoms of pregnancy don't hide because you're pregnant. But if you are worried, you can use a test.
    krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 10:41 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Just take a test in a few weeks. Chances are you are not. If you are exclusively nursing, nurse every few hours, your baby is under 6 months old, and nurse on demand it is actualy as good as any other type of birth control, its about 98% effective to prevent pregnancy.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 10:44 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• it takes 8 to 12 days after conception for hcg to show in your system. So no sooner than that. Remember it can take up to 4 days after intercourse to actually conceive.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 10:45 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Nursing is not a form of birth control. Plenty of babies concieved out there while mom was nursing!!
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 10:48 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Take a test in a few days, especially if you start to feel symptoms of pregnancy. I have heard that breastfeeding suppresses ovulation - it doesn't eliminate it. Good luck!
    tarakenyon06

Answer by tarakenyon06 at 12:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• When you are breastfeeding you don't have a period or thats what I was told. So you would have to wait a few weeks and take a test to know if you are pregnant.
    mary_whtsn

Answer by mary_whtsn at 12:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2010