Are you freaking out about what you still have to do before Christmas?

SweetLuci

Asked by SweetLuci at 10:55 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• nope, i was on the ball this year. just need to have the kids make their home-made gifts and buy something for hubby's aunt & uncle. other than that we're done with everything!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:05 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• No
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 10:55 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Nah, its just family that are visiting and I don't feel a need to impress them. My mom and I are cooking for Christmas day, they have already sent their presents up here and we are all done with our Christmas shopping too.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 10:57 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Yep, I havent went shopping once, waiting on paycheck and now means I will be in the last min. rush hours :/
    karencrouch

Answer by karencrouch at 10:59 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Today is my son's birthday, tomorrow is his party. After celebrating his birth I will think about what needs to be done for Christmas. Until then? I'm not going to think about Christmas.
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 11:15 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Kinda. Normally I"m done with shopping and wrapping by this time and into baking. Thing is we just got 4 foster kids at Thanksgiving which means there are 9 of us in the house. It's fun but it's a lot of work right now. Got everything wrapped that I have bought but still have a few more things to get as it's a little lopesided with a couple of them.
    baconbits

Answer by baconbits at 11:25 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Yeah I am. I have only gotten presents for my son and I still need to get a lot more for my family and I won't have the money for it. So I guess everyone will have to deal.
    mary_whtsn

Answer by mary_whtsn at 12:26 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Nope! I'm not freaking about anything!!
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 2:11 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• No, I don't freak out. I am medicated.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 3:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2010