What's everyone doing this morning? other then being on CM.

karencrouch

Asked by karencrouch at 10:57 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ugh, cleaning all over again even though i scrubbed the house top to bottom on sunday. i swear, i could dedicate a whole day to cleaning and the next day you wouldn't be able to tell! it's kind of overwhelming at times :(

so yea just that, laundry, keeping my 2 and 11 month old happy and fed, getting ready to eat lunch soon. im excited though cause tonight my 4 year old is having a Christmas program at school and her class is going to sing :)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:58 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Making a couple magazines to pump up my portfolio.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 11:02 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Laundry, I need to vacuum, hanging out with my little guy...
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• So far a load of laundry, vacuumed , watching a friends 4 yr old ( who is a friend of my 4 yr old and they are playnig great) we made reindeer food, did art, in the process of making puppy chow....busy day!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 11:07 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Being thankful my exams are over, & watching it snow... 3 inches so far, & it's still coming down good! (Yea, I'm being completely lazy :)

KA91

Answer by KA91 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• watching my kids mess up my living room again :\
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 11:13 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Working, in theory anyway ;-)
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 11:35 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Trying to keep my sanity since the schools were closed today. I was planning on just chilling in front of the tv today...but NO.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 11:45 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• watching the boy play with his cars and color. getting ready for lunch and hopefully nap time. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• getting ready to pick up my oldest from prek, going shopping for a christmas present for my dad and taking the girls to pick a name off the local giving tree. making cookies, cleaning house, and making phone calls for my partylite biz. AND finishing up the christmas cards. really not that busy. lol
    JC4everMommy

Answer by JC4everMommy at 12:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2010