Whats wrong with me?

I dont feel like going to the doctor not to mention im snowed in and that I have no money to go to the doctor.. BUT when i clean or play with my daughter my back achs and it feels warm and tingly and sore like its strained....but im not doing anything or have not done anything that woul dhave caused that... what do you all think?

other info... im 23...im short 5'5'' and i still have baby weight even though its been 2 years.. I was a size 3 110 lbs bf preg and after i was 200lbs size 22 now im down to 180 in a size 14 15 i have alot more musle thats why my weight has not gone down but i have lost fat and tined up thats why i can do a size 14 15 ..i gained 80lbs while i was preg....

lacyjay1987

Asked by lacyjay1987 at 11:02 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Health

• I bet it's your weight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• It doesn't take much to pull a muscle. I bent over to pick something up once and couldn't straighten back up, I ripped muscles on my right side up between the shoulder/shoulder blade. It took a few years and it has some scar tissue so I wont ever have much upper body strength. And if you have hurt yourself the only thing they will do is give you pain revilers and schedule physical therapy. Try to take it easy, don't bend over, if you have to pick something up squat to get it, use your legs when lifting anything including your daughter, and depending on how old your daughter is if you can refrain from picking her up for a day or two try too. Just take it as easy as possibly and if you have a heating pad that can help a bit as well, even a hot bath if you have the time.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:06 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Does it burn when you urinate? Do you have a temp? Is your urine concentrated or have an odor? May be a uti? You can get those tests over the counter that let you know if you have one or not. Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Anon, it doesn't have to have anything to do with her weight. When I hurt my back I weighed 109 and am 5'3. It just takes yanking a muscle the right way and when you have younger kids that you pick up and carry around it's easy to just pick them up wrong and hurt yourself.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:09 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• yea the hot bath i had the other day really helped and i have been using a heating pad alot.....and taking tylonal......my daughter is 2 i havebeen doing alot less lifting.....with her.. I would think it if were in fact my weight it would have started way long before now i have been heavey now for 2 years.. i duno maybe it is.. all i know it it is hurting something awful right now.....
    lacyjay1987

Comment by lacyjay1987 (original poster) at 11:10 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• lacyjay - just try to take it as easy as possible for the next couple of weeks so you can give it a chance to heal
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:11 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Thx everyone for your advice i appreciate it all.. and i wanted to tell Anonymous that i have been going alot more often
    lacyjay1987

Comment by lacyjay1987 (original poster) at 11:15 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Is it in your lower back? Does it hurt down your leg or in your butt too? Sounds like a pinched nerve. Only a pinched nerve will make your pain feel tingly. There is not much you can do for a pinched nerve other than take pain meds. If it's your muscle, you can get a muscle relaxer, those will help out a lot if you pulled a muscle.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:27 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I'm not insulting you. My last pregnancy I gained over 80 lbs. My body hurt all the time because of the weight. It's almost 2 years later for me and still have issues.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• You should strongly consider going to the chiropractor ASAP - sounds like you're just out of whack and no doctor can help that, pain meds won't help stuff being out of place!
    Anonymous