What is the worst thing that you have ever done that you regret?

mamaziller

Asked by mamaziller at 11:11 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Staying with my husband after he cheated.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:12 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• When I was fifteen, I told my mother I hated her. I really regret it bc she's my best friend. She always knows what's best for me 2. I told her that bc she didn't like one of my friends, who ended up telling a lot of lies to everyone at my school. It really hurt me that a friend could do that 2 me, but my mother was right. She wasn't worth my time....
    mamaziller

Comment by mamaziller (original poster) at 11:13 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• not finishing graduate school....i can't fathom going back, so wish i dealt with it then!
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:18 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Hurting my relationship with my parents when I was younger. Things are fine now but the past still exists
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 11:19 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Being honest here: I used to "play sick" a lot in middle school and I couldn't stand my gym teacher because she would make me do written reports to make up for my missed day, and they always had something to do with weight/obesity. I struggled with my weight for a long time and I started to take it personal and when my mom got my report card and saw my bad grade I told her I didn't want to participate in class because my teacher thinks I'm fat/obese. She took that to mean that the teacher SAID that to me. I didn't correct her and my mom ended up going to the principal, almost getting the teacher fired.

To make matters worse, I never bothered clearing it up. Worst thing I have ever done and I still regret it.
    JC4everMommy

Answer by JC4everMommy at 12:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• don't want to go down that part of memory lane.
    booksandhooks

Answer by booksandhooks at 2:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Accepting less than I deserve. I should have thought I deserved the best.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• not taking my daughter up to the hospital before my grandpa die i had her on June 26 2004  got out the next day was going to take her up to the hospital when we got release but i was hurting to bad  on June 28 2004 at 10:30 pm i got a call that  my grandpa die  i didn't even get to tell him goodbye i will always reget that

ml28

Answer by ml28 at 12:49 AM on Dec. 17, 2010