What should I get my boss for the Holiday?

They are the best, my pay is not the best but how can I ask for more.

I am a mom with 4 kids, they are very flexible with me, they allow me to bring the kids in, they are unbelievable.

All the time I feel guilty for asking for off.    I was thinking chocolates being they host xmas every year w/the family.

I don't have much money, I might have to move and I just moved and the landlord is a slumlord (3 x already I have not had heat! Grrrr but that is another story.) I didn't even shop for the kids yet, but what can I get them that is resonable but shows them how much I care, and appreciate them. Help....

KFree907

Asked by KFree907 at 11:12 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Holidays

• If you have any pictures you've taken during the year, I'd frame one (if not maybe an idea for next year). They know what you make and that you are supporting 4 kids, they won't expect much. If you have time to bake, I'd bake them something special for entertaining, or even make them an ornament with your kids. Definitely, do what LindaClement said and give them a card with your heartfelt thanks, that will mean even more than the gift!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:20 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• A card that describes exactly why you appreciate them. Pretty much what you just wrote, there.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:13 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Can you give him a gift certificate?  I know at Amazon, you can get personalized cards. 

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:14 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• you can look after boss reward webpage agency and offer him best boss certeficate, a present for home if u'r close to his familly or a smal one, it depend on how much u can go on that gift ;) happy to read some boss are good the ther employees
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 11:18 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Yes, I am close to them.... They are great!!!!!
    KFree907

Comment by KFree907 (original poster) at 11:21 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• A heart felt thank you, homemade yummies, etc.
    TigerofMu

Answer by TigerofMu at 1:33 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Do you have any co-workers? You could all pick in for a bigger gift and that way you wouldn't have to worry so much about your small budget.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2010