Out of everything you have to clean, what is the one thing you dread and even put off to do later?

karencrouch

Asked by karencrouch at 11:18 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Cleaning the bathroom-- especially the toilet! I have a hubby and 3 boys (some who do not have 'good aim')..... need I say more?

MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 11:22 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• bathroom toilet
    nonni2

Answer by nonni2 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Dishes, I loath dishes. Every time there are some in the sink I just want to light it on fire. Followed with cleaning the kitchen. I hate that room soooo much. Bathrooms I can do, I keep mine spotless so I don't cringe when I have to "clean" it. I've made it easy by keeping those clorox wipes in the bathroom and so I can do a quick wipe down of the toilet once a day. But dishes... uhg... does anyone want to come over and do them for me?! lol
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:25 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• the bathroom! ugh
    -mrs.mamma-

Answer by -mrs.mamma- at 11:28 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• ..lol.. dishes me too and its an argument at my house daily.I didnt use that cup, plate ect... its a constant duty here.I tell them whats so hard about washing your dish after u use it then we can stay caught up, but nope that doesnt happen either.
    karencrouch

Comment by karencrouch (original poster) at 11:32 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• For now it's just my husband and I but he has OCD and so he always, ALWAYS, uses new plates with anything he eats, sometimes if he is stressed he will use different plates for different foods at the same time. >.< it's a never ending pile and right now he is the only one working and he cooks dinner 96% of the time so I do all the house work and the dishes but it drives me nuts with the dishes. If I didn't hate doing them so much I honestly wouldn't care that he uses so much but uhg, I hate them lol
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 11:39 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• drowning in laundry

LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:57 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Dishes
    Honeybun09

Answer by Honeybun09 at 12:20 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Dishes.

We don't have sufficient water pressure for an automatic dishwasher. (We have one but UGH, the dishes are DIRTIER when it's done!) And with 4 people in the house, they add up SO fast! Everyone in my house has to have a new glass every time they get something to drink. And spoons disappear all the time, I find them in the craziest places! Why is there a spoon UNDER the footrest of the recliner???
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:22 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• washing dishes

My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 12:52 PM on Dec. 16, 2010