Selective answering based on screen names?

Do you ever weed out questions based on who is asking? I see certain screen names that I tend to avoid now. On the flip side, I notice familiar screen names and I tend to enjoy their questions.... how about you?

spottedpony

Asked by spottedpony at 11:29 AM on Dec. 16, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I don't really notice screen names for the most part, but there are a few ladies that, if I see a question from them, I always read because they're always good.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 11:32 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I don't pay attention to screen names. I just answer questions as I see fit.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I wish some would avoid me. Instead they like to follow me around and post pointless garbage that has nothing to do with the question.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:34 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Oh, please do not avoid me..... i promise to be good from now on
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:33 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• This! There are a couple of women on here who just see my name and I can tell they just TRY to think of something nasty to say.

My serial downvoter logged in a few hours ago, too. Seen yours yet today?
    You need to give up your RD boycott - some fun ones this week...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:45 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I look at the questions, not screen names.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 11:33 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• No, lol. I give my opinion regardless. If they don't like it, that's their problem ;)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 11:38 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I wish some would avoid me. Instead they like to follow me around and post pointless garbage that has nothing to do with the question. "

This! There are a couple of women on here who just see my name and I can tell they just TRY to think of something nasty to say.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 11:42 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I always notice when a certain smartass answers, but never who is asking... UGH!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I don't look at screen names, except in the debate sections. There I do look at screen names, and I pass over the ones, that, when a person gives an honest opinion, they bash them for it. I haven't had it happen to me, but I just don't want to read all the bashing back and forth. That's not true debate to me, and I want no part of it.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 11:41 AM on Dec. 16, 2010