Has anyone experienced spotting while pregnant? adult content

I had a miscarriage in late October of this year. I got pregnant before my period could show back up again. For the past 2 days I have been bleeding, but not enough to fill even 3 pads in a day. I have passed a few small clots but nothing huge or liver like. Haven't had any cramping at all. Just confused and looking for a little hope! I can't afford to go to the hospital. I called my doctor when it started and she told me as long as I wasn't filling more then 5 pads in a day then I shouldn't worry. How are you not suppose to worry if this is YOUR child!! I know she means well and I love her to death but still. I have an appointment with her Monday morning and I'll get it all figured out then. Thank you for reading and sharing any answers or advice!

ttcagirl86

Asked by ttcagirl86 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I went through the exact same thing. I miscarried, got pregnant again within a couple of weeks and started spotting around 5 weeks. I had to wait a week before I could find out if I was still pregnant. Happily, I was and I now have a rampunctious 2 year old! I hope everything turns out ok. I know it's impossible not to worry but spotting in the first trimester is common.
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 12:11 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I spotted for 12 weeks with BOTH of my pregnancies and I have one that is 2 in 2 months and one that I'm almost halfway through the pregnancy now. :) He's perfectly healthy in the womb.
    Honeybun09

Answer by Honeybun09 at 12:19 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I started spotting/light bleeding with my daughter at 6 weeks and it continued until 10 weeks. I had a bazillion ultrasounds, blood work, everything and all anyone could tell me was "It looks like baby is still alive for now but you could miscarry at any time". I prepared myself for the worst. But I carried her to term and now she's 2 1/2.

A LOT of women have bleeding in the first trimester and a LOT of women go on to have healthy pregnancies. I know it's impossible not to worry, but try to relax as much as possible and send your love down to your baby (instead of your worry).

Good luck!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 1:02 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I had some spotting after about 6 weeks. I was so worried. I couldn't calm down until my ultrasound showed that all was well.
    teagansmom10

Answer by teagansmom10 at 1:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I spot for a few days after intercourse, I am twelve weeks along right now.My doctor told me that spotting wether after intercourse or otherwise is normal.I wouldn't worry unless you have discomfort or cramping!Stay positive!
    amberfm

Answer by amberfm at 2:44 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Thank you ladies so much for the positive input!!
    ttcagirl86

Comment by ttcagirl86 (original poster) at 7:28 PM on Dec. 16, 2010