Last month I started to fill pregnant.Then on Nov 1st came I started my period which was 5 days early .It was very heavy then normally and then ended on the 3rd day. After the 3rd day came a bunch of brown blood started coming out..My concern was that there was a possibility I was pregnant,so I took a test and it came out negative.Could anybody let me know if they have been in a similar situation? ↑

Having a 5 day early period??????????

ilovenolan07

Asked by ilovenolan07 at 5:49 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It's sounds like you may have had a chemical pregnancy and your body simply passed it. A chemical pregnancy is when an egg become fertilized but fails to attach to the uterine wall. You may experience a heavier period than normal when your body passes the chemical pregnancy. The only way to have know for sure that it was a chemical pregnancy was to take a test and get a positive result BEFORE the egg was passed and afterwards get a negative test result.

AvasMommy810

Answer by AvasMommy810 at 6:20 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Chemical pregnancies are actually quite common and most women (6 of 10) experience at least one in their lifetime without even knowing it...they just assume that they have had a heavier period than normal. Experiencing a chemical pregnancy does NOT affect your ability to have babies in the future.

AvasMommy810