What is your favorite quote??

Mine is....

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
— Marilyn Monroe

2prettylittle1s

Asked by 2prettylittle1s at 12:30 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mastering others is strength mastering oneself is fearless Master Tao
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:33 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Never be afraid to do something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark; professionals built the titanic.~Anonymous

My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 12:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Most people are down on anything they're not up on.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 12:35 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• "Life is not measured by the number of breathes we take, but by the moments that take our breath away"

and

"It takes a long time to grow and old friend"
    JC4everMommy

Answer by JC4everMommy at 12:37 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• If you live to be one hundred, I would wish to live to be one hundred minus one day Whinnie the Pooh~
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:46 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Ooh that's a good one, thanks for sharing! Here are a few of mine:

Take the time it takes, and it will take less time (Tauna1208, CafeMom member)

Why is it there is always time to do it over, but never time to do it right? (anon)

You can't let your failures define you -- you have to let them teach you (Barack Obama)

We must use our lives to make the world a better place, not just to acquire things. That is what we are put on Earth for. (Dolores Huerta)

Part of the price of our own freedom is standing up for the freedoms of others. (Barack Obama)

I fear the boredom that comes with not learning and not taking risks. (Robert Fulghum)
    FelipesMom

Answer by FelipesMom at 12:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• "There is a moment in every dawn when the light floats, there is the possibility of magic. Creation holds its breath."
    Douglas Adams "Life, the Universe & Everything"

"When you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 1:02 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• My absolute favorite? hahahha this, "After eating an entire bull, a mountain lion felt so good he started roaring. He kept it up until a hunter came along and shot him." The moral: When you're full of bull, keep your mouth shut. -Will Rogers.
    KitKatCadillac

Answer by KitKatCadillac at 1:17 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I have many, but one or two are

"we need not think alike to love alike" - Francis David (though John Wesley said something similar)

"I expect to pass through life but once. If therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do to any fellow being, let me do it now, and not defer or neglect it, as I shall not pass this way again" - William Penn
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Rhoda on Mary Tyler Moore Show. "I don't know why I bother to eat this piece of chcolate. I should just apply it to my hips because that's where it will end up."
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 2:46 PM on Dec. 16, 2010