How can I ? adult content

How can I get through the Christmas season when my Dad's in the hospital and my husband and I are not in a great marriage-in fact he wants to end it .

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• (((HUGS)))
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• With strength! Just tell yourself your going to do it and put your mind into thinking things will get better. Surround yourself with positive people and activities and try not to think about the negative. Sorry for what your going through.

bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 12:37 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Try not to think about all the bad and think about the good. Think how wonderful its going to be spending time with your kids and seeing their faces on Christmas morning
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Big Hugs!!

Just take it day by day. Try to find one good thing about the day and be glad for it.

balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• ((hugs)) I'm so sorry to hear your dad is unwell and your unhappy in your marriage. Don't let Christmas stress you out. Do what will be fun for you, and let the rest go.
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 12:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• feel betterLots of prayer, possibly some counseling, or at least talking to a pastor or very good friend.

ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 12:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Focus on whatever positives you can find. If you have the time, volunteer at a local shelter, helping others is a great way to lift the spirit.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 12:43 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Go spend some time with your dad during the holidays! try to look at the bright side of things, instead of all the negative. sorry your going through this, hope things start looking up soon!!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 12:43 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Keep busy and know that it will be over.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:50 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Make a list of all the good things in your life and focus on that!
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 1:07 PM on Dec. 16, 2010