Do you ever get the feeling?

Some women are so man crazy they will say and do just about anything? Take the show The Bachelor for instance. Do you really believe it is possible to fall so madly in love and get to know a man and determine him to be husband/father material in so short a time. Especially when it is a legitimate competition with other women? (We don't need to hash about love at first sight relationships that have worked..exceptions to every rule) Gernerally speaking is what I am after.
I get the feeling some of these women would do or say anything to impress a man. He could say "Ya know, I LOVE to kick puppies!" and she would look at him all dreamy like and say "OH meeee tooo!" Even if these people get married, what kind of shelf life would you give the marriage?

salexander

Asked by salexander at 12:41 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, I think a lot of that stuff on the Bachelor is for just for show. Even if they're not told to specifically act like that the women are still doing it to be on TV. As for in real life, I'm sure some women really are like that. Whether or not they really feel that way, I can't say, but either way something is still wrong lol. Relationships like that are definitely superficial. If you can't be yourself, you can't really be in love. IMO.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 12:49 PM on Dec. 16, 2010