What should i do?

My boyfriend do not seem to be as happy as i am ? We just previously had a miscarriage on christmas. I was depressed ( still believe that i am) but it makes me want to separate myself. I don't want to tell anyone that i am pregnant because of the last miscarriage. So who can i talk to if he do not seem to show interest. He has one child who is his life. He feel like a failure because we are not finacially where he or i would like to be.

lsbjet

Asked by lsbjet at 12:57 PM on Jul. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• first if you feel its safer not to tell anyone your pregnant that's fine as long as you tell your boyfriend. try to give him encouragement that everything will work out even if you feel the same as he does don't show men are not as strong as us woen good luck with your baby and boyfriend.
    smiley_36

Answer by smiley_36 at 1:29 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• He may just be scared you'll have another miscarriage...Generally after you hit your 3 month mark....you're pretty much safe from miscarriage....Just give him a little time....get him to go the doc with you...if you want you can message me or whatever...I LOVE talking baby talk and pregnancy...I LOVED being pregnant....lol
    love_my_boys

Answer by love_my_boys at 5:03 PM on Jul. 6, 2008

• I think it'd be alright to tell one other trusted person
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:05 PM on Jul. 6, 2008