Veggie packed kids' favorite?

I am wondering what is your favorite recipe to make for your kids that you love because it is packed with veggie goodness that they lap up?

For me, it is probably my chili, it has peppers, carrots, celery, onions, garlic, beans and corn and they can't get enough of it! And if I am being an especially good mom we serve it over baked potatoes with sour cream!

spottedpony

Asked by spottedpony at 1:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Food & Drink

• Spaghetti sauce. He loves spaghetti and I just throw in some finely chopped up veggies and he's none the wiser.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:18 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• any home made soup. i fill all of them (except chili, that gets onions and peppers and maybe tomatoes only) with tons of vegetables. or my husband makes this slop that is more veggies than anything that the kids love but i do not like.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 1:27 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Veggie soup .... homemade the kids love to help select the ingredients ans they love using their kid knives from
    Pampered chef and they devour bowls of the soup with crackers and cheese
    eesmommy

Answer by eesmommy at 1:52 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Your recipe sounds good.
    I make vegetarian meals alot. We eat rice, with tomatoes, spinach, olive oil, and spice. I think it is called Spanochovik or something? We also do veggie trays with lots of dips. My kids like salad because of the croutons.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 2:22 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• stir fry
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 12:03 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• Vegetable soup.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2010