Maternity Clothes

where do you by your Maternity clothes?

And how many tops and pair of pants should i buy and is there anything else other than tops and pants i should buy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Target, Old Navy, Gap Maternity, Motherhood Maternity. I wouldn't spend a ton on maternity clothes, because you may outgrow some of them. Just get a couple of pairs of pants, a few cute tops, some bras that fit, and call it good. A pair of shorts or two if you're going to be pregnant this summer (buy them later).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• i just wore yoga pants my entire pregnancy. they're sexy and i was able to wear them after the pregnancy cause they're low cut so they didn't stretch out
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I always wait until I can't fit into my regular clothes any more. Each pregnancy is different and your body will be shaped slightly differently. So shopping for pants especially, before you can wear them is a waste..... though I usually try stuff on as soon as I find out I'm pregnant Lol! The place I've liked best is Pea in the Pod. Old Navy used to be my absolute favorite, but most have stopped carrying maternity (boo!). I had 4 pairs of jeans and 1 dress pant and tons of shirts. I bought shirts that weren't maternity, with materials that are so stretchy now I could always find cute printed tees that fit really well and showed off my tummy in a fun way.
    Carrielayne

Answer by Carrielayne at 1:34 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• http://www.aeropostale.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4097349&cid=1032731 i always recommend these. they're cheaper than maternity pants too and save you money cause you can wear them after baby
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 1:35 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I found cheap things at Target and JC Penny. I had a couple of things from Motherhood, though it's pricey. You don't need that much. 5-6 tops. 4-5 pants. I had to get maternity underwear. It drove me crazy when mine rolled down under my belly.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 1:37 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Destination Maternity and Target had some really good ones - I also had to attend a wedding while I was pregnant and I found a cute dress at JC Penny. If you are working, I think you need a few pairs of dress pants and at least 2 jeans. You can get away with tops because you can find some longer ones that are in style now in the regular clothes section for cheaper. The most important piece you need is a good bra!
    tarakenyon06

Answer by tarakenyon06 at 1:37 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I got mine at target. I only got two pairs. but i do laundry weekly
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 7:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2010