Diarrhoea during period

Okay way too much information. But does anyone get this and is there anyway to ease it up because it's making life impossible for me. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Health

• Yea I get it usually the first or second day of mine. Luckily Im a SAHM so it doesnt effect me too much. Try mydol(sp) or immodium :)
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 7:50 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Ya.. I get it too, but not horrible. Just runnier then usual. Tried any OTC meds? *over the counter*
    LizMomTo4Girls

Answer by LizMomTo4Girls at 8:02 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Yeah, welcome to the club. It is a combination of things, but mainly driven by the change in hormones which also affect the 'tightness of your colon' for lack of better way to say it. Also, try maybe some bananas or something that might help bind it more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Yeah I have and they made it worse! Well the two I tried, I then got pissed off and just kinda of lay in bed and cried. It's really getting me down, I'm wondering if it would be worth going to the doctors, but do you htink they could help?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• i think EVERYONE gets it lol immodium should help
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• i get it. i call it my weight loss week.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 8:42 AM on Nov. 8, 2008