i thought my dad would be there for me......boy was i wrong

i told my dad i was pregnant yesterday he seemed ok and got over it a little bit last night, but today he started yelling at me for laying down when i felt sick, i dont know where to go but i dont need extra stress from someone i thought would help me....can anyone give me links or anything to where me and my SO can stay and start to get on our feet? i am sick of crying everyday because of my own dad i just want to get away from him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:50 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Why don't you be an adult and talk to your dad about how you feel instead of running away.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:51 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Hun, I am so sorry you are going through this, maybe a friend or another family member?

Answer by older at 1:51 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• he told me to find my own place i am not running away, i tried to talk to him but oh no he just yells at me more for not being adult about it i have no one else thats why i need to find some place me and my fiance can stay on our own for a while
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:53 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• how old are you? and you SO? are you still living with your dad then? Are you working?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 1:55 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• im 18 my fiance is 19 i still live with my dad yes and its getting harder to find a job now but me and my fiance are trying to find a job or 2 maybe 3
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:57 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• So you are both not working - living with him and got pregnant.. I think your dad is right - sorry -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:00 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• im sick of this ill just go get rid of it like my dad wants me to....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Honey, you keep your baby and your man and you prove your jerk of a father wrong. The women on here have no business treating you this way. You didn't come on as a whiney teenager. You came on and asked you and your man could better yourselves and find your own place. Don't listen to them and please don't do anything drastic cause the Cafe Dramas and your father are being idiots.
    VintageWife

Answer by VintageWife at 2:12 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I'm not a drama mama.. I am saying She is living with her father along with her fiance, neither of which have jobs and clearly Planned to get pregnant.. what do you think her father should have done?? now he will be supporting not only her, her fiance and now a baby.. I understand unplanned pregnancies however, if you AND your man are jobless, then you should be making sure over and over sure that you don't get pregnant.. i don't think she should "get rid of it " I am just saying her father has a right to be upset.. he'll come around, most parents will and do, however I see why he is mad is all..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:19 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• i didnt plan to get pregnant by any means......my fiance doesnt live with me either btw
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:20 PM on Dec. 16, 2010