--->wish me lots of luck<---

I go for my blood test on Monday to see if I am prego! I've only been off bc since October 7th, but no AF yet and the hpt's are all negative. Called my Dr's office and they said unless I "get it" by Monday to cancel, otherwise they are going to test me. I am anxious. Its like every time I pee I check for it and nothing. I've had cramps for day (I feel like I have it but don't). Could it have been this easy after so many years on the pill or is my body just playing some major tricks on me!! Well I'll find out Monday! Wish me luck and throw boatloads of baby dust my way!

BLoNdIe121679

Asked by BLoNdIe121679 at 7:45 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Wishing you lots of luck!! Hope you have good news come Monday!! :))
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 8:39 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• leoangel

Answer by leoangel at 9:55 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• good luck and loads of baby dust to you
    shell2008.

Answer by shell2008. at 10:00 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I dont want to be the barrer of bad news, but It could just be your body getting used to being off bc. Of course there is still the possibility you are pg, but most likely it is just hormones.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 10:42 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• yeah everytime I see a question like this everyone answers: that ur body has to adjust to not being on birth control.. You might not have ur period for a week after it, or it could be the next day. It's just like depo shot and every other birth control. Your period will be messed up after ur off it,. Same thing happened to alot of my friends.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I was on BC for 10 years and when I got off, my first cycle was 46 days long. It's slowly getting back to normal (I got off BC in June). If possible you should try and wait at least a month to TTC after getting off the pill... but, that being said, I hope you get your BFP!!
    lamr

Answer by lamr at 4:09 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Well I spoke too soon b/c as soon as I posted that thread, and got to work, I got my period. SOoOOoOo there's always next month to ttc and to think that after 13 years on the pill----I guess five days late isn't too shabby. Of course I know my body is adjusting, but when you want a child, of course you can understand that the thought was "hoping" that maybe it wasn't just the hormones. But....my husband and I decided to really start trying next month. So thanks for the good wishes and baby dust and I hope it brings me luck next month!!!!!!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 10:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2008