Any other moms feel extra fertile? lol

I am a 20 yr old recently married navy wife had my first kid at 20 a boy after a few months of being on Depo and am pregnant with my second. I got pregnant alil over a month after giving birth i was also on depo and we were using the pull out method

i am horrified of getting pregnant again ... I dream about having sex with my husband (once baby is born) and getting pregnant all over again

two is not a lot of kids but we were a careful young couple that did not ever want children we love being parents now ofcourse but it wasnt in the plan

what b/c are you moms using? and what seems to work for you? and any other moms with babies very close in age?

Roxeybunnie

Asked by Roxeybunnie at 1:56 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Lucky! We've been trying and trying for over 2 years for another baby.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 1:59 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I know I'm extra fertile. I got pregnant 3 different timee and all 3 was on BC. 1st was on the depo (miscarried), 2nd was on the neuroplant, 3rd was on the mini pill and yes all 3 were correctly taken.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• lol we hear that a lot from friends we are trying to stop the fertile train tho lol seriously
    Roxeybunnie

Comment by Roxeybunnie (original poster) at 2:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I seem to get pregnant every 5 months for the last year and a half... (I miscarry often), and this month is the 5 month mark again! So I'm a little scared lol.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• We use a combo of natural family planning and the pull out method, and I've only been pregnant once.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:20 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• thanks
    Roxeybunnie

Comment by Roxeybunnie (original poster) at 2:21 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• We've used the pullout method since I had my son (almost 8years ago) and that has worked well until we had ONE oopsy, and that is all it took. I'm now 17 weeks pregnant. I'm a very fertile woman but so are all the women in my family.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 3:16 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I am jealous of anyone who is fertile ugh
    mixedmommysrule

Answer by mixedmommysrule at 3:22 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I never had any problem getting pregnant. Had my first at age 20 in Nov. '98. Second Oct. 2010. Third Oct. 2002. After the third I had my tubes tied. I couldn't imagine having another child in 2 years. Also on my third pregancy I had an IUD.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:27 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• My kids are 20 months apart.. I know how you feel, we did the same BC as you. My only advice is, if you two don't want any more kiddos, then why not get your tubes tied? Or get essure.... its a little like getting an IUD, but permanent.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 3:33 PM on Dec. 16, 2010