Bad pain in vaginal area

Trying to decide what I should do and looking for any suggestions:

Lately my vaginal area has been really really irritated. I know I do not have any STD's (DH and I were tested before we got married and have had no other partners) anyway so what lead me to getting on here and asking is because it isn't like any pain I have had before. It is similar to a UTI where I want to just keep going pee because it hurts so bad and burns similar to what it would feel like if you had scratched a bad sun burn. It is a little red but no discharge. I have no pain anywhere else and there is no foul smell to the urine. Could it still be a yeast infection or UTI or does it sound like something else? The pain comes and goes too, it isn't constant. I was fine all day yesterday until bed time. I went to the bathroom and about cried, didn't even wanna roll over to snuggle with DH before we fell asleep. I don't want to have sex because the area hurts so bad. I don't think it is sex related because we haven't had sex in about a week and there hasn't been any correlation between condom use or anything... Please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Health

• Make sure you're not using irritable soaps, or washing your hair while in the tub. Also use Summer's Eve feminine wash because its hypoallergenic. I was experiencing pain before too, and my doctor told me to stop using soaps and body washes because they will irritate you. I don't think its nothing serious.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 2:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Maybe a UTI but I second checking what soaps etc you have been using.
    My_3_Babies

Answer by My_3_Babies at 2:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Sounds like when I got a UTI when I was pregnant.. But I agree with the previous posters. GL :(
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 2:21 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• UTI maybe
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:50 AM on Dec. 17, 2010

• UTI, but why not see the dr.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 6:12 PM on Dec. 17, 2010

• check for STI even though u dont have any to make sure
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 4:29 PM on Dec. 21, 2010