Would you or do you wear real fur?

tasches

Asked by tasches at 2:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• no if anyone has a heart and has seen what happens to those animals to get the fur you would understand. animals that are bred for food are not tortured. animals bred for fur are beyond tortured. they are beaten and slammed against brick walls and against the ground to break their bones and then the animals are skinned alive and conscious
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:12 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Yes and No...I'm not a huge fan of fur (the look) of it and I sure wouldnt pay for it, but I don't have a huge problem with people wearing it. I hope the meat is eaten and the animal isnt used only for the clothing is my only concern I guess.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I eat the meat why not wear the coat.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I don't, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't. I'm allergic to most animal fibers though.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• lol I guess I'm a wear your own fur kinda girl
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:09 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Yes I would, I only have one thing with fur, but I hunt so I wouldn't say I couldn't do it.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:09 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I would...people have been using animals to keep warm for centuries. I however was raised not to waste any part of an animal so I hope the animals weren't killed just for the coat.
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 2:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Lol @ the picture.. But No I do not wear fur, I just personally do not like it and have never wanted to wear it. Im not like a huge boycotter of fur or anything, I just dont like it! :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 2:12 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• No,I don't anymore, because as a kid I developed an allergy to the dust and dander that collected in anything vaguely "furry". Even my stuffed animals had to be cleaned regularly or I'd cough and wheeze constantly.

As an adult, I still don't, because I disagree with how the animals used for fur are handled. However, if it were a situation where the animal was treated humanely in life and death and as much as possible of the animal was used for various purposes (in other words, not just killed for its skin and discarded), then I might consider it.

After all, I see no problem with beef and I know the meat, bones, hide and some organs are all used...
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:13 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-kvZq4ARg4&has_verified=1&ytsession=ZwlRCfjChoS3bQWJT_aNosO47mtiN4tS6rX-s8ExjLveIO8FWFalRlC1Q7jePkl6XtMw63kWj9E7z3vLV6NP51AoMwNa_r_o8GMcmThjXWFgLhS67qGiW3Jd9YFB6YrjBgbgQgK0HOq0-US48EZv6fL37MfH3oTFMrkw2TlH0P5dCCG1mFthsIGAVbBrCdI_5UG-Ofgc-Mo03PyxY5XVPWWFWcuog_ovsL4vK9DQUkTBhcmh0WH8Birb9VbrrnTFAZ0niRP2Qjj4Yqw6NPt-7v1GnnK9W9fvQ-xWQ9kclUv5bkUENsDBFttJ2xzv_1ye

momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:17 PM on Dec. 16, 2010