With internet technology and digital cameras enabling us to share photos online and through emails, does anyone out there still use photo albums???

I just got some photo albums for my baby shower and haven't put any pics in them yet because all my pics are on cafemom and facebook.

Platinum_Mommy

Asked by Platinum_Mommy at 2:09 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• oh you mean actual photo albums, ya some people still do, but I know what you mean, They may be getting used less and less.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 2:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Yes I do!
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 2:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• We still use prints, because digital photos can disappear. My husband was just lamenting that a bunch of photos were lost forever because the drive they were stored on got corrupted.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I do. I shoot in digital and use on-line web sharing services, but nothing beats an actual print. I have several photo albums, frames, and photobooks. I try to print out my fave photos every few months.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 2:11 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I do! I print all of my own photos and then make scrapbooks. Just pick up some printer paper and you can print your own or put them on a disk and you can print them at walmart with their kodak machine there. It dosnt cost much either. Hope this helps you figure out what to do lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:12 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I have a wedding album, and my DH made an album of us on our travels for our anniversary last year. Most of our pictures are digital though, we have them backed up to CD.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:27 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I made a scrapbook of our wedding. Would love to do more it was so much fun.
    almightycookie

Answer by almightycookie at 2:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I take my sd card out of my camera to Wal-Mart or the local grocery store. They're like 17 cents to print them in seconds, or 12 if you wait a few days. I'm not the best photographer so I like to be able to erase the not so good pictures and make prints of the ones I do like. Just save the pictures to your computer and upload them to walgreens.com or walmart.com or snapfish.com and you can pick them up in the store. Snapfish you pay with a credit card and then they mail them to you. It's super easy.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 5:02 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I use them for pictures that I don't scrapbook, just so they have a place.
    redtree5

Answer by redtree5 at 10:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Heck no! Takes up too much room!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Dec. 17, 2010