i've lost all the pregnancy symptoms dat i exepreinced before. am i still pregnant?

help me!! i'm soooo confused...need help from all moms out there

Ailee

Asked by Ailee at 8:19 AM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• test again I guess. with my last pregnancy I felt completely normal. my boobs were sore at first but that went away after about 12 weeks.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 8:21 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• yup.. its like havin nausea for the 1st couple of months then it goin away.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:08 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• If you were pregnant to start with and haven't miscarried then yes you are still pregnant. When it first starts the surge of hormones throws everything in your body off. Then your body adjusts to the changes and syptoms typically diminish.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:19 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Ailee : omigod, i just posted dia question, n got answers like minutes away! dis is amazing! to myboogiewoogie, 2autisticsmom ,Anonymous , you guys really helped me alot, n now i feel a bit okay. i guess 2autisticsmom really puts a relief to me, becoz the answer is kinda logic. yeah maybe my body has adjusted itself to the symptoms..thanx guys. thanx a lot. =)
    Ailee

Answer by Ailee at 9:40 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I have never had any pregnancy issues, depends on the person.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Pregnancy can be strange like that. With my first I never really felt pregnant until I was 18 weeks or so. With this one, 3 weeks pregnant and I knew. Of course I thought I was 8 or more! If you had a positive test and haven't started bleeding then I would say you are still pregnant. :)
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 11:49 AM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Ailee : it made me scared going to the toilet coz i really don't wanna see what most moms don't wanna see, and till now i dont see any bleeding. i went for an ultrasound about a week ago and the doc showed me my baby's heartbeat and it made me overjoyed just thinking bout dat. i really want to keep dis baby and i guess i'm jsut being paranoid. reflect1light , thanx for d advice. sigghh........ phewww..!! =D
    Ailee

Answer by Ailee at 5:49 PM on Nov. 8, 2008