Whats the weather like where you live?

I live in Indianapolis, Indiana and we have snow on the ground, about 6 inches. Im from here in Indy but I hate the snow. I lived in Yuma Arizona for two years and it nevwe snowed and now i just hate snow. I wish it would only snow one day a year (on Christmas) than melt and go away.

SheriesMom

Asked by SheriesMom at 2:13 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Overcast, cool, on/off showers. Typical December in CA weather.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 2:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Today in Miami, it is a picture perfect day, cool and sunny and not a cloud in the sky only thing you see is blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 2:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I feel you on the snow thing! Today was our first snow of the season and its already a couple inches laid on the ground. :(
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 2:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• We have 6 inches of snow here in Roanoke Virginia. Ice falling on top of it later.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 2:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• about 2 inches of ice and snow on the ground, very cold -- school was closed again today because of temp and ice storms.
    sweet29mom

Answer by sweet29mom at 2:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• It is snowing here in Black Hawk County Iowa and I hate it! I have lived here all my life and am totally used to the snow but still dislike it. It is pretty but I wish it wasn't so cold and messy I feel like when we come inside we have to completely undress because we are soaked from all of the snow. Plus we live in an apartment and the people who are hired to shovel and snowblow/plow are horrible! They came by this morning (while it was still accumulating outside) and blew all of the snow from the side walk onto our front step/front door so when we tried to open the door this morning it would barely budge and then snow fell in the house! Im not sure how much we have actually gotten so far because the winds have been bad, so you can be knee deep in one spot and then barely covering your feet in another spot GRR!! I also dislike the slush not only is it a driving hazard but its gross!
    NessGuinness

Answer by NessGuinness at 2:16 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I used to live in Indiana also, I don't miss the snow either. I live in Alabama now and I laugh when the word snow is mentioned. Everyone freaks out, especially older people. The weather has been up and down the past few weeks. The high for today is 51 though.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 2:19 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• In Milford, DE it is snowing hard very fine snow. We are expecting 2 inches or more over night.
    depressedmom65

Answer by depressedmom65 at 2:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Nice, not too hot and not too cold almost Spring like
    Jacqalyn

Answer by Jacqalyn at 2:47 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• snowing and hasn't been warmer than 30 degrees for 3 days now in Maryland
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 3:13 PM on Dec. 16, 2010