wHY DOES HE KEEP INSISTING ON THESE???? adult content

SO THIS IS THE 4th ONLINE "BUSINESS THAT MY DH HAS INSISTED I DO. The first was stupid..;...to sell some book nobody ever bought. The second......design a websight and get paid for people to connect to other sites through mine.The third was a thing where you had to put a TON of money out and then resale the products (but they didn't say that until you paid $200, then we couldn't do anything with what we had and no money to buy with) SCAM. No this one is for filling out online surveys. He paid $25 to get on this site to fill out the surveys and then it turned out to be a list of other sites to go onto and register and most of them offer REWARD POINTS not CASH. So I had to get up at 4am and start filling out surveys. I spent 6 hours on it and made a whole $7!!!!! He blames me for the previous 3 failing. Saying I just didn't put out enough time, effort, and money. He wants me to get some GREAT business started so he can quit his job and be rich and free. These "businesses" just seem like a scam to me. A complete waste of my time. My DS is missing out on OUR time!!! He is now taking his nap and I feel SO bad!!! I don't know what to do.. If this one flops also I will get totally blamed and blah, blah, blah. I would rather work a graveyard shift than sit on the computer all day and ignore my child just to save on child care costs. I am prohibited from working an evening shift, because he doesn't want to have to deal with homework, dinner, and bedtime. Which I enjoy those times and wouldn't want to miss them. especially during school, because I would never get to see my 3 older DSs. DH doesn't want me to work graveyard, because he is worried I won't get home in time to let him go to work (like if my tire was flat or something) and that it will interfere with his booty time. I am just SOOOOOOOO mad that this survey thing is taking up so much time with very little payout. SOOOOOOO upset that he insists I waste my time and ignore our child. He doesn't want me to do it when he is home and I get a whole bitch fit if I don't go to bed at 8:30 with him. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Dec. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I would be pissed too. can you just watch an extra child while you are home with yours?
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• I have a fabulous new word for you. NO! You should try it out next time your hubby suggests one of these stupid scams.
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 2:30 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• sounds like he is a big baby...
    motherganey5

Answer by motherganey5 at 2:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Sounds like he's lured easily by the promise of little effort/lots of money. I don't know anyone that's actually been able to make a living doing surveys, and I've known a few who really tried. I'm so sorry, I can't imagine how frustrating that is for you. I have my fingers crossed that he will come to his senses soon.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2010

• Hmmm if HE thinks the 'surveys' are such a great idea and will be a huge $$ maker (so he can retire, be rich and be free) then HE should be doing it!!!! If it were me I'd put my foot down and tell him flat out I am NOT doing any more of his 'get rich quick' schemes or surveys! If HE wants to be rich then HE should waste HIS time and do it all himself!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:53 PM on Dec. 16, 2010